Can & Metal Recycling
Metal, an amazing resource
From pots and pans to jewellery, door handles to paper clips, metals are everywhere. At both home and work, we humans rely on this material enormously. To give you an idea of numbers in the UK, we’re using an average of 600 food cans, 380 drinks cans and 182 foil trays per household every year. And that’s just scraping the surface on our metals usage.
Easily recycled and used again & again
Metals are super recyclable. Not only are they easy to transform back into new materials, but they’re also incredibly resilient and can be recycled again and again without losing quality. Which means we can avoid using precious raw materials, reduce CO2 emissions that come from making products from scratch and have absolutely no need to send metals to landfill.
Did you know…
A can of your favourite fizzy drink can be back on the shelves ready to be sold again in just 6 weeks.
Our Service. Your Solution.
At Printwaste, we recycle all sorts of different metals, including:
- We will collect any quantity of metals waste from you.
- We will advise you on the best solution for you to ensure you get the most value out of your waste and protect the environment.
- We will offer you a variety of storage solutions and advise you on the best option for you and your business. We can collect from bins within your workplace or from a central bin storage area. For larger metal materials, this could be anything from an external 1100L bin to a roll on roll off container.
- And for items like drinks cans, we can provide you with an eco-sort bin lined with a polythene bag to prevent leakage and ensure easy removal.
- To make things easier for you, we’ll also sort aluminium and steel cans our end, so you can put both of these in the same bin as plastic bottles.
Loop Closed. Resource Recycled.
How we add value to your business…
We help you boost your recycling rates.
We help you divert metal away from landfill.
We help you do more for the environment.