At Printwaste, we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. We like to offer our customers something a little more bespoke. In order to achieve this, it is important we understand your business, your objectives, your existing waste management programme and your service issues. Once we have this knowledge, we can recommend a tailored solution to meet your needs.
Often, the changes may seem small. But these can often have a bigger impact. For example, by moving your storage containers (bins) somewhere more accessible, you’ll undoubtedly get more employees on board with recycling and you’ll see your rates go up alongside your environmental credentials too.
Our solutions can help reduce cost, turn more of your waste into resource, protect your data and, ultimately, help conserve the planet.
So, let us come and see what we can do for you. We have four types of relevant waste audits available, all of which involve a review and full report of your current waste management programme, as well as written recommendations on what to change, how and why.
Our Consultancy Solutions
- We can teach you and your team how to segregate your waste effectively, and we’ll put the correct equipment in place to do so.
- This will help reduce the risk of contamination, improve your recycling rates and reduce the volume of potentially recyclable resource going into general waste.
- We’ll identify the best spots for your storage containers (bins) and make sure these are both accessible and practical for your employees.
- This is a simple yet critical step to getting everyone involved in your waste management programme which, in turn, will deliver you better results.
- We’ll make sure your collection frequencies, and the size and quantity of your storage containers (bins) match the volume of waste you produce.
- This will ensure you only pay for what you need and you get the most value from your waste management programme.
Confidential Data Audit
- We’ll equip you with the most secure storage and shredding options for your business’ data needs.
- This will keep you fully protected and 100% compliant with all data protection regulations i.e. The Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR.
- Understanding your needs: we will recommend the best audit for you.
- We’ll review your current waste management structure.
- We’ll re-design your structure with an environmental and data focussed plan.
- We’ll put the new structure into practice and deliver you the results you’re after.
Your Waste. Right Place.
With all of our services, we use the Government’s ‘Waste Hierarchy’ as a reference for providing you with the most environmentally-friendly waste solutions. This triangular tool helps us to ensure we send your waste to the right place, unearth its potential as a resource and avoid landfill.
Sectors We Work In
Education, NHS, Automotive, Manufacturing, SME’s, Corporates, Retail, Hospitality, Legal, Finance & Insurance.