Confidential Paper Shredding
With the introduction of GDPR, and the rise in concerns about data protection, it’s more important than ever for all of us, as businesses, to look after any sensitive information we hold.
Sensitive hard copy data
And, while digital may be coming on leaps and bounds, paper is still a big source of confidential information. Think hardcopy invoices, receipts, personnel records and bank statements – these are just a few of the many ways we’re still putting sensitive data onto paper.
We will help choose the right shredding service for you
Our Service. Your Solution.
At Printwaste, we provide you with a nationwide, secure and trustworthy data destruction service for all of your confidential paper waste.
As part of our ISO9001 and ISO14001 certified service, we will provide:
- An advisory service to ensure we find the best solution for your needs, always focused on privacy, business security and achieving the most sustainable solution for the material following destruction.
- A range of containers, lockable consoles, bags and secure bins to place around your office to meet your needs.
- Different types of shredding levels, from official to top secret, dependent on the nature of your documentation.
- A Certificate of Destruction to let you know that your items have been securely destroyed.
- Security cleared staff who meet the stringent certifications and protect your documentation through their whole journey with us.
- High security vehicles and a high security facility for confidential shredding.
Securely and Carefully Recycled.
How we add value to your business…
Helping to keep you GDPR-compliant.
Recycling paper straight back into paper.
Protecting you from data breaches and identity theft.