Retained, larger volumes of confidential files
Due to the laws in place to retain sensitive information for a number of years, it’s easy to accumulate more confidential materials than you wished you had. These can often end up as piles of storage boxes in storage rooms, full filing cabinets or spaces in archiving environments. Storing old data this way puts you and your company at risk of data breaches, identity theft and fraud. On top of this, GDPR has strict guidelines on how long personal data should be retained.
Our simple, cost effective solution
Our secure and efficient confidential service, with our own fleet of specialist vehicles, allows us to collect and shred/destroy large volumes of confidential waste. Our high-security facility has the infrastructure to allow us to manage large volumes and destroy the information efficiently.
We will help choose the right shredding service for you
Our Service. Your Solution.
To help protect UK businesses, our BS EN 15713 standard on-demand clearance service is nationwide and includes (but is not limited to):
- Paper materials, including:
- Folders, books and lever arch files
- Stapled and wire bound documents
- Media materials
- Branded products
- On-demand clearances are easy to add on to your regularly scheduled services.
- There is no limit on quantity – we’re happy to take anything from a few boxes to a full warehouse.
- We’ll provide you with secure bags or lockable bins to store your materials efficiently and make collection as fast as possible.
- Our shredding slots are deliberately flexible to suit your needs. Talk to us about any specific requirements that you may have.
- For your assurance our staff are uniformed, carry ID and are security cleared.
- Certificate of Destruction is provided.
How we add value to your business…
Keeping you GDPR-compliant.
Helping you protect the environment.
Safeguarding your company from identity theft, fraud and data breaches.